Our Master Tree Steward program is designed to encourage and support our active members as they gain experience in all aspects of the organization and to recognize those who complete the program. The organization will benefit from the well-rounded experience of Master Tree Stewards.
- Active tree stewards—those who have fulfilled the volunteer and education requirements for the last 2 years—may apply.
- To become a Master Tree Steward you must complete activities in Tree Care, Education and Leadership; there is a required number of points for each section.
- Some activities are required, others are optional. The program design allows you to choose your activities or even create new ones with approval.
- You design your own program, manage your schedule of events and keep documentation of your progress.
- Activities in the program also count as volunteer hours.
To apply please Contact Us